What are L-number catfishes?
It is not so dreadfully long ago that lori?cariid catfishes were regarded as the poor relations of the aquarium hobby, and were maintained and tolerated in the community aquarium solely on account of their often bizarre appearance and their useful characteristics.
Many of the most popular tropical aquarium fish kept today are more brightly colored than their wild relatives. Modern techniques have allowed the development of varieties to be taken to new extremes, with the first genetically modified fish now available.
The popularity of fishkeeping
Although there is some archaeological evidence of fish-keeping dating back to Babylonian and Egyptian times, it is unclear when people started keeping fish for their aesthetic qualities, rather than as a source of food, but the activity certainly dates back well over a thousand years.
Micronutrients for aquarium plants
These nutrients are required only in extremely small quantities and are often described as "trace elements." They play important roles in the biochemical processes that sustain life and are vital for good plant health.
- 2013.12.07 - There are 2 new videos and 2 new articles in the News from the World category.
- 2013.12.01 - There is a new catfish profile on the site.
- 2013.11.24 - There is a new Killifish profile on the site.
- 2013.11.08 - There is a new Aquarium plant profile on the site.
- 2013.11.03 - There is a new Labyrinth fish profile on the site.
- 2013.10.19 - There is a new cichlid profile on the site.
- 2013.10.05 - There is a new article about L-catfishes, how do they got their name.
- 2013.09.21 - There is a new cyprinid profile on the site.
- 2013.09.14 - There are two new short articles on the site.
- 2013.09.08 - There is a new freshwater invertebrate profile on the site.
- 2013.09.01 - There is a new Glossary page on the site in the top menu.
- 2013.08.19 - There are new searching parameters on the left side search box.
- 2013.08.05 - There is a new cyprinid profile on the site.
Rainbowfish embryos can smell predators2013.12.07
Rainbowfish embryos are not only able to recognise potential predatory threats, but can also differentiate between them as early as four days after fertilisation, while still inside the developing egg.
More than 80 new species of fish discovered in the Amazon2013.12.07
At least 441 new species of animals and plants have been discovered over the past four years in the vast, under-explored rainforest of the Amazon.
Cut down your exam stress by using our latest 640-816 and high quality 70-649 exam and 312-50v7. We provide updated 70-457 with 100% pass guarantee along with 70-648.